Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hot Model


My husband is so HOT! Check out this photo taken while he was waiting tables! A clothing company in Atlanta, Esperanza, came to his restaurant and they asked him to pose for a picture of them. We got hooked up with some sweet shirts and Cameron was able to speak with the founders of the company about his own t-shirt printing ideas. Cameron has been learning how to screen print shirts and will be going full force when we move into our new place in June. So cute!

Check out their site, www.esperanzaclothing.wordpress.com/


6 comments:

chad said...

shawty swing my way

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME. Now you won't update because you are moving. I can't stand the tension. It's just too much. I'm going to shathrweuaothwutoywtwltyeereiry. I will. I really will.

chad said...

seriously, 1 month since you've posted! this is getting a little out of hand.....there are people who live and breathe for this stuff.

C said...

Hey Cameron how are you??
Robbie and Christin McLean

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

Anonymous said...

You know what? There is an expectation that when you start one of these things, you will follow through. I am so embarrassed for you.