Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfulness

Hello my friends, don't think that I have forgotten about you. I am so busy the next couple of weeks, so I will have to make this brief! As most of you know, through prayer Cameron and I have made the decision for me to be a full time mom. So I am training my replacement at work this week and next. It is so hard to train someone when you have a 5 and 1/2 month old burying his head in your chest trying to get his lunch!

I am so thankful for a husband that is not fearful of losing one income. I listen to my husband and I fully believe in following him, so if he were to tell me that I needed to work I would. But when I approached Cameron about my heart aching at the thought of leaving Rhyan, he committed the decision to prayer. We firmly believe that God has told us that he will provide for us and reminded us of all that he has done for us before.

I am so thankful for a God that hears the prayers of a new mother, the prayers of a mother that so desires to be at home to raise her son. I am so thankful for the opportunity to make a home that is open for people to come in and see the work of the Lord. I am thankful for the most amazing husband and sweet little son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's JANUARY.