Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Good Egg

I got an iPod! I am so excited, I cannot believe that I am now inducted into the world of iPods. I used to make fun of the guys at work because they all have their headphones in and I have to practically scream at them to get their attention! I told everyone that I would never do that, that I was connected to the real world more than them.

That was, until I got my iPod.

It is so sweet. A 30 GB. That means it can hold tons of music and movies. I have 2000 songs on there now (thanks to a music head husband) 2 movies, 1 SNL skit and I have not even used half of the memory.  Oh, and I downloaded a game of Scrabble too!

You might ask how I got hooked up with a sweet deal like this. I will tell you my friends, it is because I am "a good egg". Literally. My company's name is Good Egg Studio's. My boss, Liz, gave it to me because of all the hard work I have been doing....

And now I am cool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang!! That's so awesome! The best kinds of IPODS are free!! [I used capitalization just for you....:)]

Anonymous said...

you are way cool. don't lose the thing! i've lost mine before only to find it a month later hiding in the gym bag. glad you have a blog so i can keep up with ya! everything sounds like its going awesome for you.
:-)
xoxo!
nb